Comment on page
IMPORTANT, only buy BUSM from this address: 0x6216B17f696B14701E17BCB24Ec14430261Be94A
Across the top, you will see:
- COMPONENT -These are the components you can use as collateral to borrow BUSMs.
- Total Value Locked (TVL) -This shows the total value of the components that are deposited in each market by all users.
- LEFT TO BORROW -This shows how many BUSMs are still available to be borrowed using that component. Once this number goes to 0, no leverage position or new loans can be opened. In order to borrow more BUSM users need to wait for the replenishing of that particular market!
- INTEREST -This is the annualized percentage of which your debt will grow each year.
- LIQUIDATION FEE -This is the discount a liquidator will get when liquidating a position that has been flagged for liquidation.
Click on "xBOMB".
You'll be greeted by the BORROW/REPAY sections.
Let’s start with the 1st window and the two buttons above. These two buttons simply toggle the frame below to either borrow or repay BUSMs.
First, decide how much xBOMB will be used as collateral. Then decide how much BUSM will be borrowed by either typing in the numbers or using the percentage buttons below.
The light blue SAFE indicator will help warn you if you have put settings that are over risky. The LIQUIDATION PRICE will display the component price at which we can be flagged for liquidations. We recommend to keep your borrowing limit low whilst xBOMB liquidity grows, don't just max it out!
If you do not choose a borrow percentage or enter an amount, you will only add collateral. You will not borrow any BUSM. This is good to do if you would like to make your pre-existing position safer. More collateral = Lower Liquidation price.
Example from Abracabadra, hence liquidation prices.
A liquidation price of $0.71 means that if your interest-bearing token drops to or below $0.71, your position is at risk of being liquidated. The liquidation price shown is always linked to the interest-bearing token which is used to borrow BUSM. You can read more about liquidations in the dedicated section of this Wiki. If you already have a position open, make sure to check the updated Total Liquidation price of that position in the MY OPEN POSITION box.
This toggle checkbox allows users to pay a small gas fee to have busm.money retrieve the most recent oracle price for the component they are using to borrow BUSM. Bear in mind that every time someone interacts with one of our markets with this box ticked, the price will be updated retrieving the most updated one from the oracle and displaying it in the UI for every user.
When you are ready, press the ADD COLLATERAL AND BORROW button. This will remove your xBOMB and place them in the contract, and put the respective BUSM tokens in your wallet.
Open positions can be managed in the same window as used to initially open a position. Here we can:
- Add collateral
- Borrow more BUSM (assuming the maximum has not been met)
- Repay borrowed BUSM
- Remove collateral (based on the user current debt level/collateral ratio)
On the right, you will see a frame called MY OPEN POSITION that contains dynamic information pertinent to this specific position. If you adjust your position, these numbers will adjust accordingly. Please note that every time you edit your position (add more collateral or borrow more BUSMs) these numbers will adjust accordingly. The liquidation price stated here is the one that will decide when your total position gets liquidated or not.
The following will describe what each parameter details.
- Collateral deposited - This is the amount of component tokens you have supplied to this position.
- Collateral value - This is the total value in USD of all the components you have supplied to this position
- BUSM borrowed - This is the total value and quantity of MIM you have borrowed. The protocol always considers 1BUSM to equal 1USD
- Liquidation price - This is the price of the component at which your position will be flagged for liquidation.
- BUSM left to borrow - This is how many BUSMs you may still borrow before have reached your maximum allowance. To adjust this allowance you may either repay or add collateral.
- 1BUSM = 1USD - This static number reminds the user that the protocol always considers 1BUSM to equal 1USD.
- 1 xBOMB = 3.2571 BUSM - This is current price of xBOMB. If this number equals the Liquidation price, you will be flagged for liquidation.